08/03/2011

Back from Paris

just got back from Paris. I'll post some images from there later, but tell you something fantastic that happened to me.

On the first day of Paris, I lost my light meter in a taxi, I was devastated. Then few days later, I was outside Palais de Tokyo, taking some photo's of people coming to COSTUME NATIONAL show. Just before I was about to finish and move on to the next show, a taxi driver came up to me and asked "you, taxi?". I thought he was asking whether I need a taxi so I said "oui!" I really needed a taxi, but then he says "my client found a little camera, I'll show you..." he went to his car and handed me my light meter! He said he always work for same client at PFW driving around the client from show to show all week, after he dropped us off at a venue, his client found my light meter and he has been looking for a guy with a green fedora for 3 days, and finally he found me!

I was so glad and so happy not depressed any more!!
Thank you Paris!! Merci beaucoup, monsieur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Paris fashion week still continues.....

No comments:

Post a Comment